Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c01/h01/mnt/12034/domains/quitterssc.org/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c01/h01/mnt/12034/domains/quitterssc.org/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c01/h01/mnt/12034/domains/quitterssc.org/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
The Quitters Scooter Club • View topic - Quitter spotted thread

Quitter spotted thread

Public Quitters Discussion

Moderator: Quitters

Re: Quitter spotted thread

Postby vinicio on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 am

Wow, been a while since we posted here and over two years since anybody has spotted a Quitter. Anyway...

Spotted Oz on his NT this morning around 8:55. He was on crossing Market from Montgomery onto New Montgomery. I was walking to work. The funny thing is that I saw the NT and thought, "could that be Oz?". I didn't think it was, because as far as I knew he was still working somewhere down in the peninsula and I didn't think he had a yellow helmet. But my spidey sense told me that it was Oz. Well, as I rounded the corner from New Montgomery onto Howard, there he was, putting his yellow helmet in the topbox! He said "hey V" almost as if he was expecting me and not surprised at all.

Looks like there might be more Oz spotting in the future since it looks like we both work in the same hood again.

It's really nice to be back! :D
vinicio

Re: Quitter spotted thread

Postby francis on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 am

vinicio wrote:Wow, been a while since we posted here and over two years since anybody has spotted a Quitter. Anyway...

Spotted Oz on his NT this morning around 8:55. He was on crossing Market from Montgomery onto New Montgomery. I was walking to work. The funny thing is that I saw the NT and thought, "could that be Oz?". I didn't think it was, because as far as I knew he was still working somewhere down in the peninsula and I didn't think he had a yellow helmet. But my spidey sense told me that it was Oz. Well, as I rounded the corner from New Montgomery onto Howard, there he was, putting his yellow helmet in the topbox! He said "hey V" almost as if he was expecting me and not surprised at all.

Looks like there might be more Oz spotting in the future since it looks like we both work in the same hood again.

It's really nice to be back! :D

/Like!
francis

Previous

Return to Quitters Public